Monday, August 3, 2009

So I am starting a blog. I am kinda a blog ghost...I love to read other peoples' blogs and see what everyone else is doing, but I never comment or let anyone know I am there. Time to start my own and get my own ghosts, which hopefully will comment every now and again.

So a little about me. I am currently trying to conceive! Yay!!!! I have been waiting a long time to say that! I met my wonderful husband about 5 years ago and have been married for 2 years this month. I have been wanting to have a baby since I met him! So I have been waiting a little. Now I am getting all nervous about it. I am scared we will have problems succeeding. I just hope it won't take too long, I can't wait to be a mommy and see my husband be the great daddy that I know he will be!

No comments: